. »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Squeeze some zest into your pictures with Limelife Photography!


 Who is Beck Morquecho?
*People sometimes say I break the rules of photography. Rules, shmules.
*My favorite color is turquoise. And yellow, green, eggplant, fuscia and red. I somehow incorporated all those colors in our wedding.
* I am passionate about everything I do. I am easily moved and inspired. This also means I cry a lot.* I dream of floating in the Mediterranean Sea. * My favorite thing about shooting weddings is snagging moments that are over in a second but talked about for years to come.
Who is Jesse Morquecho?
 * I love the science behind photography. * I'm pretty sure heaven is made of California burritos.  * I love hearing people's stories and finding out what makes them who they are. *I read camera instruction manuals front to back. And like it.* I'd love to shoot a wedding on the moon. 


www.limelifeweddings.com