. »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Classic, Sweet & Friendly is who Chelsea Anne Photography is....



I have know Chelsea for 8 years and have had the honor of being apart of several weddings with her. Her honest, sweet and classic style is what makes chelsea an amazing photographer and easy to feel comfortable around.  She shoot my engagement session and wedding. So when I say chelsea is worth the investment I mean it personally! :)

Who is Chelsea Anne?   I have a passion for people.  I love the honor of photographing someone's wedding, their pregnancy and then their babies.  One photography session often turns into a lifelong relationship.  What a gift, and huge responsibility it is to record someone's most precious and personal moments.  When I photograph a part of someone's life, they have my complete dedications and attention.  I respect the trust they give me.  I started working for a local photographer in carlsbad when I was 21. Through her, on the job training, and through my endless studying of photography magazines and websites, I learned all about photography.  I learned the business end, the customer service end, and the photography end.  With these skills in place, I opened my own business.  And the best part is, it's going incredible well!  I love working for myself.

Come in and see Chelsea's albums and work all week long! She only has a few dates left so book your wedding for 2011 with her today!

Contact Chelsea:
info@chelseaanne.com
(760)518-4228



* my photography doesn't compare to hers. :)