. »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Vintage, Unique and funkyt are just a few words to describe Gabrielle Fox Photography


It feels weird to take a photo of a photographers table who of course does a way better job than me! Gabby appeal to brides that are looking for fun & creative imagery, maybe a little of their own funky style. I like to incorporate who each couple is into our photo session. I love photos with emotion and romance as well. But most of all, I take photos that are real and photos that tell a story. My approach is pretty hands off but I use direction when needed. I take pride in the quality of the final product that I give my clients and some retouching/photo effects are included in the packages. I use all the top Canon photo gear and work with a 2nd shooter...       I have had the pleasure of working with Gabby in the industry for the last 8 years. She is an amazing photographer and makes all of her clients feel very special. To view more of Gabby's work CLICK HERE  or call her personally  at 858-945-3197 . 

Come into the store to view her work all week long!!!!!!!!!