. »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Two Thousand Brides graced our booth at the Bridal Bazaar!

Even though I have been in the wedding industry for 8 years it still amazes me how many people get married every year! It excites me that so many people in San Diego fall in love every year and that we get the pleasure to be apart of their wedding from the concierge service to the perfect wedding gown!

We had a blast at the Bridal Bazaar this year and met some really amazing brides. I did make a note to not wear heels ever again because I am now due for a serious pedicure! :) We will be doing the drawing for the winner of Our Grand Prize a Oh La La session with photographer Kristina Chartier and 2nd place Bridal Perfume by Allyson Simone.   One more drawing will be done for an amazing white handbag with pink flower from Cady Briar  right before Valentines Day!
*Check Back This Weekend for the winners announced on the blog.